Off to the beach!

Straight after next day of handing in, I got on airplane to Italy. There are beach parties organized by my friends. Luckily they offered me to play tunes on Sunday evening from this year. This is happening once a month from april to september. Take a look www.bocabarranca.it and you will find out more info. The party is called Boca all stars.

Although I slept 12 hours last night after being up nearly 40 hours, I was still feeling tired. When I got there it was around 11PM the party has already started. I've quickly ordered a pizza con parma ham and rucola ummmmm deliscious.
I've been greeted by the usual suspects and also met few new people. I didnt have much drink but I enjoyed the night with great music and great atmosphere outdoor just by the beach.

On Sunday I had slow start with my friend Mat (He's been introduced before in this blog). After wicked lunch I spent relaxing time till I started to play. The temperature was nearly 30 degrees!

On Monday when we get back London it was rainning and 9 degrees.... where is summer.

Saturday Night


View from Boca


Sunday Chillin'


Seiji Serving


Lovely Dog

0 コメント:


 

Copyright 2008|No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.